Monday 23 October 2017

The Pumpkin Patch



I have always wanted to go to a Pumpkin Patch, I love seeing people's picture of a sea of pumpkins. Pumpkin Patches aren't very common in this part of the UK and while there are farm shops and farmers markets where you can pick up local ones, it's not often you can go and pick your own.
So I was thrilled when Sean suggested we head to one that was an hour and half drive away the other Sunday.
I don't think I have ever seen so many pumpkins in my life, I didn't know which ones to pick. We came home with a mixed selection in the end and they are displayed on our fireplace.
The boy also had to take my outfits pictures for the first time ever, how do you think he did?! 


SHOP THE POST





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)