Wednesday 18 October 2017

Autumn To Do List 2017




This year has been flying by so fast with everything that has been happening that I wanted to make a little to do list for the autumn and make sure I check it all off. This summer I didn't get to do half of the things I had planned as we were so busy with the house, so now that I have a little more free time I wanted to make the most of it. So here is my list to check off this Fall and I've already made a start on it!


1. Go apple picking at the local orchard.

2. Grab a pumpkin spice latte.

3. Add some autumn decor around the house.

4. Visit a pumpkin patch.


6. Go for a walk in the woods on a perfect crisp autumn day.

7. Send someone a little Halloween surprise.

8. Pick up some sunflowers.



What are some of your favourite things to do in the Fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)