Friday 12 May 2017

Stacey's Smiles

My first peonies of the year thanks to my best friend's garden! 

One of my favourite blog photo spots.

My new phone case from SS Print Shop.

Sunday Morning Blossoms.

Pretty Notebooks to keep me organised.

Today is my last day at my current job, and I am so sad to be leaving it behind, but Monday starts a new chapter and luckily I only have to move to an office one floor down! The blog has been so quiet recently because I bought my very first house!! It's taken up a lot of my time and energy but I can't wait until it is all decorated and I can move in and share more with you all. There are so many new beginnings happening this year. In another news one of my peony plants has over 30 buds on it and I cannot wait for it to bloom next month! 
Happy Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)