Thursday 27 October 2016

Almost The Weekend...


I don't know about you but I am so ready for the weekend to be here, can you believe we are heading into the final part of 2016?! I am looking forward to curling up in some comfy clothes like this super soft sweatshirt from SheIn and working on my latest knitting project this weekend. 

I love picking up pieces from SheIn, they are always super affordable and arrive pretty quickly too. They have everything you could need for any occasion, from cozy knits for rainy weekends at home to a fabulous floral dress for a wedding, and they have a huge range of blanket scarves which you know I love! You can shop all of my favourite SheIn finds below.

You might have a noticed a little guest in this blog post...we have no idea who she belongs to but our neighbour has named her Cookie and she likes to stop by for some dinner and treats every now and again. This time she wanted to be in front of the camera too!  

SHOP MY SHEIN FAVES





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)