Thursday 18 July 2013

New Sparkle






Just sharing some more peony love.



You all know I love Bauble Bar I have raved about my love for it many times before! One thing I love about Bauble Bar that I haven't mentioned before is they also stock pieces from featured designers such as Gorjana Griffin, Maya Brenner and Sarah Chloe!

I recently picked up two beautiful pieces, one from Gorjana Griffin and one from Maya Brenner. I had fallen in love with Maya Brenner pieces before so I was so excited to be able to use some of vault points* towards my purchase! I picked up the asymmetrical mini letter necklace in gold with in 'S' of course. It is so dainty in person and such a beautiful piece to wear on it's own or layer with other necklaces.

The ring is the Lena Shimmer Ring from Gorjana Griffin and boy does in sparkle! I haven't taken it off and I love stacking it with my other thin gold rings.

If you're not already a member of Bauble Bar you can sign up here and get $10 off your first purchase. If you are already a member start shopping here now!


*Vaults Points are another Bauble Bar perk. Earn 1 point for each $1 spent and use them towards another purchase!



7 comments:

  1. I LOVE peonies. They are so pretty! New to your blog and love it so far! :)

    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Bauble Bar, Maya Brenner and Gorjana fan!
    xx
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I love these pieces, they are so 'you'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of your gorgeous pieces! Also a huge Bauble bar fan :) And I don't think a girl can get enough peonies. So much love!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love both pieces - so dainty and sweet!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peonies too! def my fav flower x
    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)