Sunday 18 November 2012

Stacey's Smiles

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend! I had a very busy week at work since I was only in for 3 days, but it was totally worth it! On Thursday I got to meet my friend's precious baby girl! She's the most adorable baby I have ever met and I am so in love with her! It's nice to be able to have lots of cuddles and then hand her back to her mum!!



The sweetest little girl ever!!

H&M Trend Coat I'm hoping to find on sale.

A picture book for adults 


I can't get enough of the fall leaves! 

Sparkly Hair Ties for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. I love that trench peplum coat! (:
    x
    Win a Gold Peter Pan Collar Necklace here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-win-gold-peter-pan-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very informative and quality content, I ever read in my life. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Gazebo NZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)