Monday 5 November 2012

Free People Arrives In The UK

I was so excited to receive an email today to say that the UK Free People site was now open! Us UK girls can now enjoy free returns in the UK and no pesky customs or duty fees! YAY! I've been a fan of Free People for quite a few years now and mainly had to purchase from the US although Urban Outfitters sometimes had some Free People items in their stores!

Quite a few months back I participated in an online survey which made me think Free People were planning on having a UK based site and after some research and finding some job opportunities being advertised online I was certain and I couldn't have been more excited!

Some pieces are priced higher than the US site whilst others work out to be the same but now we no longer have to pay any extra fees the prices seem to be a lot better and they will arrive on our doorsteps a lot faster!


And if that wasn't enough until the end of November you can enjoy Free Shipping on all orders and be sure to sign up for emails because I received a code for 15% off my first order!

Here are some of my picks for winter!







Now I've just got my fingers crossed we'll get some Free People stores in the UK! Is anyone else a Free People fan??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)