Friday 22 June 2012

Stacey's Smiles :)

Wow there is only a week left of June, and it's my birthday next week! I really hope the summer doesn't fly past before I realise, I'm hoping for lots of warm summer evenings so I can enjoy some free time after work to relax!

I'm still addicted to this strawberry lemonade. 

Some new sparkles from Spike The Punch, post to come soon! 

Last weekend I finally managed to track down a bottle of Chanel 'June' in-between helping my sister move.



Oh and you probably already know, but if you're like me and slightly behind, UK & Europe ladies can now get their hands on Stylemint! I already own some pieces purchased from the US but I've just ordered two Broadway Dresses, one in each colour,  from stylistpick.com! While they don't have the whole Stylemint collection to choose from yet, they do have a great selection and the prices are just as reasonable as they are in the US and on some pieces they actually work out cheaper, hooray!!!


And they offer free shipping and returns and you can get 25% off your first purchase! Sign up here now, and for any US girls who have yet to sign up you can sign up to Stylemint here! I have my fingers crossed Shoemint will be on it's way here soon!



1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)