Tuesday 3 April 2012

Let's Get Crafty: DIY Easter Wreath




When I saw this DIY Easter wreath on Jennifer's blog I knew I had to attempt making one! I had fallen in love with the one she had made at Christmas but at the time I couldn't find a wreath anywhere! This time I hunted harder for one (although straw ones didn't seem to exist) and I spent the weekend covering myself in hot glue making this wreath!

The biggest wreath I could find was a 35cm one so I only needed 6 bags of 12 eggs in the end!

- Polystyrene wreath £3.29 Hobbycraft
- Bags of shimmer eggs 99p each from Family Bargains
- Green Easter Grass ( I have loads left) 99p Family Bargains
- A hot glue gun & lots of glue

I followed all the steps here and I'm pretty happy with how my wreath turned out!!






7 comments:

  1. It's so lovely! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so pretty! You did a wonderful job! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The sparkle eggs give it a pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. so beyond cute. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had already voted for you :) I thought you're outfits were the most creative!!

      xoxo
      Stacey

      Delete
  5. so fun and adorable...love it.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)