Tuesday 28 September 2010

Oufit Time

So I haven't posted in ages because life has been a little bit crazy for me but i've still managed to take a few pictures of my lastest outfits!


Shopping with my sister! 

Lauren Moshi Tee, Current Elliott Skinny Jeans, Cole Haan Phoebe Bag, Chinese Laundry Sandals


Lunch
 <>              <>
New Look Tank, Joie Vest, LC Lauren Conrad Jeans Dolce Vita Sandals, Vita Bangle
  Lazy Sunday
Topshop Sweater, LC Lauren Conrad Skinny Jeans, Target Flats, Rebecca Minkoff Matinee




Moving Day for my sister!
Dorothy perkins Tee, New Look Snood, True Religion Joey jeans, French Connection Bag, Classic Short Uggs


Shopping with my mum

<>        
Anthropologie Top, LC Lauren Conrad Skinny Jeans, Free People Cuff, H&M Boots, JJ Winters Bag
    


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this yellow maxi dress . And twirl around with pride!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)