Thursday 6 December 2018

2018 Christmas Cards


Cards via Tiny Prints


Happy December, we are in the final month of the year, it's scary how quick these past few months have gone. 
This year is the first year we are sending Holiday Cards as a family of three! We were going to last year but our cards went missing in the post on the way to us and the replacements would have arrived too late for us to send them out to family and friends. So this year I made sure to order our cards with plenty of time to spare. I didn't get round to writing them as early as I normally do but they should be hitting doorsteps from today! 
It's really hard to get a picture of Bella looking and she won't behave at all when we plan to take photos so the picture we used for our cards this year was one my sister just happened to snap of us on Christmas Day last year and has become our favourite family photo. 
I stuck to a traditional red and green theme to match our pyjamas we were wearing in the picture and I loved the effect of it making it look like there is a twine tied gift tag on the cards, and followed through on the envelops with the same twine effect. 
Sending personalised cards has become a little tradition now, you can see all my past Christmas Cards here. Which one is your favourite? I still love then one I sent with a picture from Prague on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)