Wednesday 19 September 2018

Palais-Royal Stripes


Dress: Zara {identical} // Sandals: Iris // Hat: Nordstrom //
Bag: Purchased in Venice {similar} // Sunglasses {similar}

Would you believe me if I told you I started this post back on July 13th?! Well you probably would given my track record of blogging this year!
I thought I would finally get this post finished and press publish before 2019 and arrived haha!
You will have seen this dress on the blog already {here or in my June Faves}and that's because it was my favourite dress of the Summer so of course it was coming to Paris with me!
Although I have been to Paris a few times, this was my first trip to see the Palais-Royal and I know everyone loves the striped pillars but my favourite part was the gorgeous blue windows, dream houses goals anyone?!
Fun Fact for you all, if you follow me on Instagram you might remember in my old bedroom where I use to take pictures of my outfits there was always an Anna with Love print behind me? That is a snap from the Palais-Royal that Anna named Parisian Wonderland {you can purchase it here}. It certain is a dreamy little spot in Paris and one you should definitely stop by!



SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)