Tuesday 14 August 2018

The Plantation Garden


Dress: Free People {also here & here} // Hat: Nordstrom // Sandals: Tory Burch // 
Necklace: ASOS // Bag: Purchased in Sorrento // Picnic Basket: Fortnum & Mason


Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been so MIA again. The weather has been so beautiful this Summer that I have been busy making the most of it and since Sean actually has some evenings off in the Summer, sitting at my computer when I get home from work has not even been an option I have though about!

At the end of June my Mum & sister organised a surprise picnic birthday brunch for me and they took me to these gorgeous hidden gardens in the centre of Norwich. I just realised when uploading these pictures that we didn't get many photos of the 'garden' itself, I was too busy obsessing over these beautiful steps! Oh well we will just have to go back again and take some more! With all the sunshine we've had it really felt like we were somewhere in Southern Europe for the morning. And how cute it the little Fortnum & Mason basket?! I had been eyeing one for a while and they picked one up for my birthday for me! 


SHOP THE POST


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)