Wednesday 11 July 2018

Summer 2018 To Do List


I know I am am the worst blogger ever! I have been meaning to stop by here and say hi again but just haven't had the time! I have so many posts I want to share with you all and I haven't forgotten my June Faves, they will be up soon. 

I thought I better share my Summer To Do List with you all before Summer is over. We have been having some beautiful weather here recently, I don't know what has happened to England but I am not going to complain! I've already started to check a few things off my list and can't wait to do the rest over the next couple of months. 


1. Go Berry Picking

2. Picnic by the River

3. Go to an Outdoor Cinema 

4. BBQ in Our Garden

5. Ice Cream Date at Macarons & More with my Bestie!

6. Visit Somewhere New

7. Evening Walks

8. Knit Baby Booties 

9. DIY My Bar Cart (that I bought last summer)

10. Cinema Date to see Mamma Mia 2!!!!

11. Drink Aperol Spirtz & Dream of being in Italy

12. Eat More Ice Cream, hehe. 

I'd love to know what you all have planned for this summer. Leave me a comment down below with you favourite Summer activities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)