Friday 8 September 2017

Stacey's Smiles


Enjoying our little outdoor space.

An ice cream sundae on a Sunday is a treat that's allowed right?

 My favourite room in the house :)

A game of Prosecco Pong anyone? c/o Talking Tables

S'mores are the best part of a BBQ in my opinion hehe! 


Happy Friday Again! I have a pretty busy September coming up but I couldn't be more excited as it involves some fun days out with favourite girls and lots of celebrations! We finally 'almost' finished our little garden so we've been trying to enjoy any nice summer evenings we have left before the fade  away. We're also starting to put some finishing touches on a few other rooms and I can't wait to share more of my home with you all on the blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)