Tuesday 22 August 2017

Summer Cold Shoulder




T.K Maxx Top // H&M Shorts // Tory Burch Sandals //
Michael Kors Watch // Bag from Sorrento (similar)

I've not had the chance to share many summer outfit posts on the blog this year but I finally got round to shooting a few looks with my sister the other weekend. 
This is the first look we shot and an outfit I have worn a good few times this year. I found this cute top in T.K Maxx for just £9.99 and it's one of my favourite pieces from this summer. I love the off the shoulder trend but I love that this top has some added straps to help keep the sleeves from riding up like they do on some of the off the shoulder pieces I have tried on! 
Later this week I'll be sharing this cute ruffle one shoulder dress.  

SHOP THE POST:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)