Friday 16 September 2016

Stacey's Smiles

The closest thing I could find to Bath & Body Works Candles in the UK - £2.99 from B&M Stores.

Always Be A Flamingo {necklace found here}

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season - Print from Lily & Val.

Berry Picking Sundays!

Packing up for a sewing course! 

Happy Friday Again!! I am super excited that I am headed to a two day sewing class next week and I am going to try my hand at dress making! If I'm successful you'll be able to see my creation on the blog soon! It's also my little sister's birthday tomorrow, so I can't wait to celebrate with her! What weekend plans does everyone else have?
Also don't forget to enter the giveaway with Victoria Emerson in my last post here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)