Monday 22 August 2016

Rose Garden


Hello again! I had been doing so well at sticking to my posting every other week but yet again time has just slipped away and now we are over half way through August ekkk! But I've managed to write a few little posts for this week and I'm working on a fun collaboration I can't wait to share with you all too! 
One of my beautiful friends got married last week and I had been saving this floral Kate Spade number for the occasion! I snapped up these sandals on sale (ummm hello gold heel, could you be more perfect for me?!) that paired perfectly with my vintage Chanel! I kept the rest iof the look pretty simple and just added a fun bright lipstick that matched my nails! I love love love weddings! I have one more next month that I can't wait for! 


SHOP THE POST






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)