Friday 8 April 2016

Stacey's Smiles

So excited for peony season to arrive! 


Spring Daffodils

Celebrating my Best Friend and Bride to Be last weekend! 

First Spring purchase - Gap Denim Dress


Happy Friday again everyone! I am so happy that it is finally light when I get home from work and I can't wait to share some Spring looks with you all soon! I have so many exciting things to look forward to over the next few months, and it all started with my best friend's Hen Weekend last week! Other things I can't wait for.. cheering on my friends at the London Marathon, going to a drive in movie, a little holiday with the boy, and being a bridesmaid!!!!! I am most excited about that one hehe! What are some things you are all looking forward to this Spring?


3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about all of those things too!
    Obviously the last one the most :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a beautiful smile!! love the blog!!
    The New Girl Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of your bag, it's that perfect soft blush shade

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)