Tuesday 7 October 2014

At Home & Fancy


Mindy Mae's Market Necklace (save 10% with code 'spark1988')

When it's raining outside (which it does a lot this time of year), you can normally find me curled up indoors on the sofa wrapped in a blanket watching a movie, or snuggled in my growing collections of cushions on my bed. Staying in doors doesn't mean you can't dress up in something fancy and sparkly through! This Cake for Breakfast sweatshirt is perfect for chilly days. I had to pair with my new headband from another talented Canadian lady, Arrow & Lace Designs, they have the cutest collection of headbands available and they are adjustable from newborn to adult so all the girls in your family can share, how perfect!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the sweatshirt and the skirt, but your bedroom is amazing! I love the pictures and the bed and pillows are so cute and comfy!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)