Thursday 3 July 2014

Packing Up

Pool Side Essentials - Porter Magazine, Mirrored Sunglasses, SPF.

Headed for the beach - DIY Hat (similar), J Crew Beach Tote, Turkish Towel.


Evening Dining - Cynthia Rowley Dress via T.K Maxx, J Crew Hat


New Look Sandals via ASOS, J Crew Espadrilles, Gap Sandals(soon to be DIY-ed up).


I detest packing, it's probably because I've never been a very good packer. I'm always one of these people that thinks, what if, but I might need... and then I end up over packing. This past year though I've started making lists which really helps me narrow down exactly what I need! I've always been a fan of multi-tasking pieces, like this cover-up which can take me from the beach to a walk in town when paired with some shorts. Comfort is key for me when I'm travelling so you'll probably find me living in these sandals, for most of my vacation.  I also seem to have packed a lot of blue and white pieces for my trip, I think I have the ocean on my mind! 

You can shop more of my packing must haves below! What are you must haves for a beach getaway?







2 comments:

  1. I always overpack! I started putting together outfits rather than pieces of clothing. Works wonders.

    Xx - Fatima
    www.fatimasabri.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)