Friday 25 April 2014

Stacey's Smiles

The prettiest peony from my best friend's garden! 

Gloomy mornings with a pretty start.

Sweet new note cards from Simply Jessica Marie.

Some more sparkle from Mindy Mae's Market! Get 10% off with the code 'spark1988'.

Everyone loves a pink lunch! 


This week's smile post seems to have a very pink theme and I LOVE it! Spring is in full bloom and I love all the flowering cherry trees around this time of year, it has me reaching for a a lot of pink in my wardrobe! 

7 comments:

  1. Umm, where is that polka dot mug from? So adorable! xo
    -Macarons and Peonies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love all the pink and gold! The note cards are adorable.

    Stay Styled,

    Lindsey

    http://staystyledoc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one beautiful peony!! my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful peony! I feel like it's such a fashion girl cliché, but they're still my favorite flowers.

    xx Ella
    www.ellaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I love Lindt chocolate!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these mini snapshots! so cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)