Friday 22 November 2013

Stacey's Smiles

Goodies from Canada!

And yummy treats too! I need to find a recipe for these. 

Saturday Morning Warmer! 

 Black & Gold.

A project I'm working on for me room!


I'm sort of scared that we only have one more week of November left! On the plus side that means I only have a week of work to go before a much need week off! My desk has a mountain of work I need to get done before then, so I am going to spend some time with my best friend at the weekend so I don't started getting stressed out! 

I was also so honoured to be feature on Top Shelf Clothes Blog yesterday alongside the beautiful Kat from Kat With Love. You can sign up for Top Shelf Clothes here with the invite code StyleByStacey.

6 comments:

  1. Please help Latvia and your fellow people in any way you can at this difficult time!

    Brigtita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/2013/11/today-weare-mourning.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paris mug and the Philp Lim for Target bag! I wish I lived in America only so that I had target!

    Check out my blog and follow if you like! :)

    www.alittlejournalcalledstyle.blogspot.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love that phillip lim bag!! so chic!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm kinda freaking out too that November is almost over not to mention the year! But I'm very excited for the holidays - it's my favorite time of the year of. I love that mug and polka dot scarf!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the paris mug is sooo cute!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with your nails. So darn cute. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)