Thursday 20 September 2012

Disneyland Day 4

On our last day in Disneyland we waved goodbye to our hotel early, so we could use the extra magic hours and ride some rides before the park got too busy! In just one day I went in to space, flew over London, visited Neverland, visited the Wild West, helped Buzz Lightyear defeat Zurg, climbed up to a tree house, survived a pirate attack, took a boat ride around a lake, took a train ride through unknown lands, rode a golden horse and went hunting for my Prince! After all that it was time for some ice cream before catching the Eurostar back home, where I could never managed to do even half of those things in a week!
















My ears are safety packed away until my next visit to see Mickey Mouse and all his friends! 

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)