Monday 1 October 2018

Insta Outfits




Old Navy Tee // J Crew Camo Pants // J Crew Jacket // Old Navy Bag // Kate Spade Keds

Nordstrom Tee // Old Navy Jeans // Primark Cardigan // 
Forever 21 Shoes // Old Navy Bag





I haven't been able to shoot any new outfits posts for the blog in weeks now so I decided to do a quick round up of some of the outfits I've worn and shared on my Instagram over the past month or so. The weather has taken a colder turn this last week and I am so excited for all the snuggly sweaters I'll be able to wear! My favourite piece from all all the above has to be this $9 ruffle hem top from SheIn, I picked it up last year but it's still in stock and a perfect layering piece for the coming months. 


SHOP THE POST







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)