Wednesday 26 September 2018

Where To Find Pumpkin Candles in the U.K


Happy Wednesday! Who else is excited that Autumn is finally here?? I know I am and I cannot wait for this season to get in full swing. 
There are lots of things I love about the Fall, but one thing is all the candles, Fall fragrances are definitely the best. 

If you live across the pond then you will find find pumpkin everything this time of year, but here in England we don't quite have the same passion for pumpkins yet. It's the time of year when I start wishing that we had Target over here more than ever. 
It has definably become easier over the past few years to find pumpkin goodies in the U.K and I thought I would round up my favourite places to find pumpkin candles here for you all. 

Flash back to five years ago and the candle in this post here was the first pumpkin candle I ever found and I was so excited about it, I'm so happy they are easier to find nowadays! 


Anthropologie is always one of the first places I look for seasonal homewares. As they are an American company they were one of the first places you could find pumpkin goods. This candle is hands down my favourite pumpkin candle I have ever owned. This one is on the pricier side, so for me it was a treat when Anthro had a sale. If I could afford to I would burn this candle every day of Autumn. 

B&M Stores Pumpkin Waffles Candle

If you are looking for a budget friendly option then head to your nearest B&M stores. 
A couple of years ago B&M introduced a line of candles that looked pretty similar to the famous Bath & Body Works Candles, but the price range was only £2.99-£3.99. 
When they first launched they had a whole range of pumpkin candles {seen in my post here} and every year I keep crossing my fingers that they will bring them back  but alas they haven't yet. They do still have this pumpkin waffles candle in store though which has quite a subtle fragrance and a price tag that can't be beaten. 



My all time favourite place to search for pumpkin candles though? I'm sure it will be no surprise that it's T.K Maxx {or Homesense if you're lucky enough to have one nearby}. It's where I found my very first pumpkin candle. They use to appear rarely but now they have a huge selection this time of year, such a big selection in fact I always have a hard time picking out which ones to take home. DW Home is a common brand you'll find in T.K Maxx and one I personally love. They have a huge range of pumpkin scented candles in all shapes and sizes and I love all the different designed jars you can find. The wooden barrel was a find in Homsense last year {that will become a base for a flower arrangement one day} and the black and white plaid is the lastest one I picked up, I'm a sucker for anything plaid. 

And if you really crave one of those Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candles then you can always pick one up on Ebay, I may have treated myself to one this year! 

I'd love to know if you have any favourite places to pick up candles this time of year, leave your suggestions in the comments below.  


SHOP THE POST








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)