Friday 5 October 2018

September Faves


Can you believe I am getting my September faves up in the first week of October? No? Me either, haha! I actually had some time to shoot some pictures for the blog recently and I am hoping to get an outfit shoot or two in this weekend because I haven't done an outfit post in ages! 
We welcomed Fall in September and I am so excited to share all my favourite cozy goodies with you all over thew next few months. 



This colour is one of my go to colours in Autumn every year. It's a really deep dark red colour (also perfect for Halloween). I always gravitate towards darker hues for my nails in Fall, and this Essie one paints so smoothly too.



This Vitamix was a birthday gift from my Mum but I only started using it last month. When I lived at home I use to make smoothies every morning with my Mum. I haven't had one for breakfast since I moved and so I love that I can now make my favourite breakfast smoothies again. Plus the Vitamix has soooo much more power than our old blender so I can use it to make a huge variety of things from smoothies, to soups, to nut butters! It is definitely an investment piece but if you want something powerful that you can use everyday I would highly recommend that you go for a Vitamix!



I picked up this pillow case at the end of last Fall and have been waiting for an entire year to have it out, so as soon as September hit I put it straight on our sofa. I love finding home decor pieces on Etsy and Amanda's store is filled full of beautiful designs. I already have a Christmas cover that I can't wait to pull out.  



I didn't pick much up in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, I tried to refrain from making a lot of impulse purchases but one thing I do love to pick during the sale is basic striped tees! These tees are perfect for layering with cardigans in the Autumn. I picked up two short sleeve ones, a classic black and white stripe and a pink and white stripe which I wore in Summer. Then I got the long sleeve version in black and white again and also in this tan and black combination, which pairs perfectly with my Fall wardrobe.   


Last year my lovely best friend brought me back some Bath & Body Works Candles from her trip to America and they totally lived up to all the hype. To say I was obsessed was an under statement. So this year I decided to treat myself to a new Bath & Body Works Candle and I decided to try Leaves, because it seems to be the quintessential Fall candle, and yes it really is THAT good. I will definitely be repurchasing in years to come. If you want to know how I got my hands on this in the U.K, I had to resort to eBay. There is actually quite a few U.K sellers who seem to travel to the US and bring these candles back to sell. The price doesn't work out anywhere near as good as it does in the U.S but I still think it was worth every penny!


Well that's it for my September Favourites, what was everyone else loving last month? I will be back next month to share every more Autumn Favourites. 



SHOP MY FAVES








1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling OK?! As if you've done this on time!
    Also, you forgot that most importantly, vitamixes can make cocktails 😋

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)