Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer Essentials


*A lovely old couple stopped us whilst we were taking the pictures by the black gate and informed us that it was the gate to a millionaire's garden and that when Prince Charles comes to visit the Abbey his helicopter lands there! 







My summer essentials include a chambray shirt, white shorts, a hat (my picks) and a straw bag (how have I not owned one/borrowed one of my mum's before?)! Worn together they are my favourite summer go to but they are all perfect pieces to mix into other outfits!

Can I also mention my new necklace from HFinn Jewelry, I am majorly crushing on this piece. I get so excited when I discover a new gem on Etsy. An added bonus the store owner Fabianna is the sweetest to work with. Unfortunately these pictures don't capture it's true sparkle, but it is stunning in person and I'm so excited to pair it with more outfits this summer!


4 comments:

  1. Fun outfit for the summer :)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an incredible story about the gate - how random!

    Lovely outfit you have here. :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)